HOME > ABOUT US > Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs)
Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs)
- To play a key role in the holistic development of our pupils
- To inculcate values and desirable social attitudes
- To teach pupils life skills
- It is compulsory for all pupils to participate in at least ONE CCA.
- Participation in a second CCA must be at school representation or higher.
- Pupils in the Core CCAs are not allowed to change the CCA midstream.
- Pupils must be present at all training/ meetings and official activities. Any absence must be covered by a medical certificate.
- Pupils should take pride in their CCA by exhibiting exemplary behavior and being properly attired at all times (during and after the CCA hours).
- Pupils must seek approval first from the School Principal if they intend to participate in an external CCA.